Autumnz – Posh Cooler Bag with *FREE GIFT* (Beaming Blue Stripe)
FREE Autumnz Air Dry Mesh Bag to store and to air dry your breastpump parts and bottles after washing. Convenient to be used for air drying your breastfeeding gears when you are away from the comfort of your own home.
This space saver cooler bag is thoughtfully designed to be flexible enough for both work and outing purposes. With the aim of all-in-one (store bottles/storage bags and breastpumps in one single cooler bag), this bag suits the needs of breastfeeding mothers who are after a compact yet sleek combo.
Carry your breastmilk in style by using the 2-way carrying method that his bag allows – hand carry,shoulder sling
A well-structured bag that is truly functional. Definitely a great companion as you embark on your breastfeeding journey. A small investment that goes a long way.
- Holds up to 8 standard neck bottles measuring 5 oz
- Holds up to 8 bags of filled Autumnz Double Ziplock Breastmilk Storage Bags (7oz each)
- 2 separate compartments – bottom compartment to store your breastmilk, ice gel and the top compartment to store your breastpump*
- Spacious room to fit Autumnz MARVEL, Autumna Ultimate, Autumnz Bliss, Autumnz Passion, Medela Swing, Medela Harmony, Medela Mini Electric,Medela Manual, Avent Isis Manual, Avent Isis Uno
- Wide opening when unzipped giving easy and spacious access to the interior
- Fully insulated inner (with padding) to keep breastmilk cooler for a longer time
- High quality waterproof and dirt-resistant outer layer making it durable and easily maintained (wipe with a damp cloth)
- Durable zippers with stylish buckles that give a touch of sophistication
- Comes with a sturdy hand carry handle – for hand carry
- Comes with a detachable and adjustable shoulder sling strap – or adjust to the smallest setting for hand sling
- Size – 24cm (W) x 27cm (H) x13cm (D)
- Tested to keep breastmilk chilled for up to 14 hours (under normal room temperature) with 3 pcs of Autumnz Reusable Ice Pack
* Advised to keep electric breastpumps separate from milk, i.e. in the 2 separate compartments available to avoid unnecessary contact with liquid.