Autumnz – BLISS Convertible Single Electric/Manual BreastPump Package
Convertible to a manual pump!
This set includes:
- Autumnz BLISS Single Electric Breastpump
- Autumnz Classique Cooler Bag
- Autumnz Reusable Ice Pack (3 pcs)
- Autumnz Breastmilk Storage Bottles (4 pcs)
- Autumnz Breastmilk Storage Bags (1 box)
- Manual Knob – to convert to Manual Breastpump (worth RM119.00)
- Autumnz Power Bank Cable – to connect pump to a power bank
Autumnz BLISS Single Electric Breastpump comes with the following features:
2-Stage Pumping (T1 & T2) : ‘stimulation’ & ‘pumping’ stages for effective & efficient pumping
Anti Backflow Device : To prevent milk contamination
Convertible – Can be converted to a manual pump by attaching a manual knob (provided FREE in the pack)
Multi Suction Levels : 5 suction levels to choose from
LCD Display – informative time display for user
Dual Power Source : main electric power or batteries (FREE built-in battery casing)
Bottle Adaptor – Free 2 bottle adaptors so can pump into wide neck or standard neck bottles
Ultrasoft Silicone Massage Breast Shield : with comfortable massage bubbles design
Light, Compact & Portable : only 250g and with quiet motor unit
User Friendly: easy to assemble, use and clean
Autumnz BLISS Single Electric Breastpump comes with2-Stage Pumping to mimic baby’s natural suckling pattern.
What is 2-Stage Pumping?
While breastfeeding, babies suck in 2 very clear stages:
– fast and light sucking to start your milk flowing
– slower and deeper sucking to get as much milk as quickly as possible
Autumnz BLISS Single Electric Breastpump has the following 2-Stage pumping ability to encourage higher level of milk production:
Stage 1 – Stimulation Stage (Suction 1,2,) – short & fast rhythm with lighter suction to activate milk letdown
Stage 2 – Pumping Stage (Suction 3, 4, 5) – slower rhythm with deeper suction to encourage maximum milk flow
The combination of these 2 stages will produce quicker let down and encourage milk flow.
*Comes with 1 year warranty period*
There are no reviews yet.